This experience will give you an opportunity to learn more about your new baby.
Grow bump to baby preparation for parenthood helps to prepare you for becoming a parent. We don’t offer pain relief and labour advice, we leave that to the experts, midwives. We focus on your wellbeing in pregnancy, information and skills on things like how your baby’s brain and senses are developing in pregnancy and give you the confidence to look after your precious new baby and to be a parent.
What can I expect?
Our regular five-week experiences give you (and your birth partner) access to our bump to baby qualified leaders. As well as preparing you for parenthood, our leaders draw on the latest evidence to prepare you physically and emotionally for the birth of your baby.
Bump to baby helps
- let you get to know your baby in the womb
- you, your partner and your baby through pregnancy
- you understand your changing relationships
- you learn about feeding and caring for your baby in those crucial early days after giving birth
- support you after your baby is born
- give time to find answers to your many questions, hopes and anxieties
When bumps turn into babies, we also hold a free get-together to reunite the group and celebrate the birth of your beautiful babies.